Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Miss Mika

She is so expressive, so loud, stubborn, funny, opinionated...
I love these pictures, I thought they really captured her. Above is her determined look. Like she's going to sit right here and her remote will too, so there. Below is the view we get often. Remember my post about her "comfort"? She sticks her hands down her pants all the time and so it pushes her diaper and pants down too.
This is one of my favorite looks. The "I probably shouldn't do this, but I think it's cool, are you going to stop me" look.

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

Great pictures. I wish I could hire you again to take pictures for my family. You did such a great job last time.

melanie said...

awwwww...she is sooo cute!!

Meagan said...

Adorable!

Tami said...

She is so adorable! I love that last picture. Isn't it amazing the strong personalities that they come with. I can't wait to see her and all of you this summer!