Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My cutie patootie

Oh it's a good thing I adore her, because she loves to held constantly and I can't get anything done unless she's sleeping!!! 




She is so fun right now, rolling over, cooing, giggling, gnawing on her fingers (and sometimes sucking her thumb! -gasp- She recognizes all the family and will follow. Her favorite spot is in your arms, turned out on your hip. But she also likes to be in her bouncer- although she has to be next to someone and will call out for you to start talking to her. She loves attention, but on her terms :) She loves standing up with help and will bounce and kick on your lap. She's such a joy to all of us.

4 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

She's too cute and she's gotten so big! I guess it's just been too long since I've seen you all! I love the flowers on that onesie.

Grandma Sharp said...

Another little Clarke that loves to be around people and chat with anyone that will listen. I love her little chatter!

Meagan said...

What a sweetie pie! Good thing she likes to be around people. I imagine it would be pretty tough if she didn't. She looks like she has so much personality already. I am so bummed to miss her baby stages!

Angie said...

funny how your fourth kid won't let you put her down! good thing you have lots of helpers! the hayes' love to hold babies too...send her our way! :)