Sunday, January 15, 2012

Monster Jam!

We have taken Ethan to Monster Jam since he was 3. It's one of my favorite traditions. Last year we went to the pits- so we went again this year. You get to see all the trucks racing up close. This is one of Ethan's favorite, El Toro Loco.
 Travis' brother Brandon came with us too (his wife was photographing a wedding :( ) This guy handed them a  TRAXXS banner and they took it. Yeah I had to carry it in my purse all night!

My friend Kenda and her little guy Dade came with us too. It was so much fun having them with us!!!

 Travis with the little boys in front of Grinder. He was the BEST at freestyle! Did a full flip and still went tearing up the track!

Ok so for morning after morning I'd watch Monster Jam with bubs and have gone to Monster Jam for 3 years now, I know my trucks. :) And I was called a redneck just a few times that night. But I had such a good time. I was hooting and hollaring and almost as excited as Ethan was...


3 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! My boys would love that. What a fun tradition!

Meagan said...

Yeeeeehaaaw Redneck! Hilarious but so fun!! It's so nice you guys do something that is so special to your little man!

Angie said...

Looks like fun! can't wait til we can bring Henry! Yes...you may have a little redneck in you! :)