Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Teeth!

My happy baby took an unhappy few weeks to get new teeth! They are soooo slow growing in, but they have finally cut through her gums, her two bottom little teeth. I'm going to love those full on smiles with a mouth full of teeth :) 
Oh I can't imagine our little family with out Ashlynn. She teaches all of us service, patience and happiness. She is a great night sleeper, but the poor thing can't quite get the best of naps during the day time. I always have helpers to play with her and make sure she drinks all of her bottle, so when it's just her and me, I think she's a little bored. :) Love this smiley girl.

1 comment:

Grandma Sharp said...

She certainly is full of life- your little wiggler!! Most often I find her just so content to crawl around among her family and their friends enjoy the adventures that are so easily found at her little level!