Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas!!!!

Even though little man threw up the night before just as we were leaving, he was so happy Christmas morning! He got an electronic tractor that was just perfect for him! He also got lots of race cars, a big monster truck, bat and balls, and other games and books.
Kaylin was hilarious! She was so excited she would dance around so over-joyed that Santa "finally came". She got a "pretend real doggie", 2 babies, a scrapbook kit, moon sand, and lots of games and books and clothes. It was a successful Christmas to say the least in their little eyes.

Above, they are opening a game together. We got them Dora Dominoes (so they don't lose and play with ours)

1 comment:

Britt Butler said...

I love these pictures of you! You look so pretty and so pregnant in the one with Travis...I love it! Wow, I've really got to update my blog, you make me look like such a slacker!