Tuesday, December 18, 2007

O Christmas Tree

After we got home from Kaylin's class party, they insisted taking pics by the tree. Of course I didn't hesitate! I also wanted to try the timer on the camera...it worked! You don't see the whole tree, but it's cute and rustic. The kids love it and I found a lighted star topper that they went crazy over.

This picture is funny because Ethan tripped and fell right in front of us. Kaylin and I were standing in place ready to go! :) And he's sprawled out on the floor at our feet! Can't help but wish I had a pic of that!
Me and my big bad pregnant self. ;)
Everyone gives me a hard time asking when I'm going to start showing. I usually say when I'm 5 months along...they laugh and ask if I ever look pregnant. I usually respond (well depending on who it is) that they haven't seen me naked! And trust me, you don't want to! But I'm popping out more than I have in the past so I wanted to show off my big bad belly! Ha ha, yep you can laugh. I just finally "feel" pregnany so this is me and baby #3 at 17 weeks. Wooop woop!

4 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Just wondering if you know how cute you are....cuz you are! Prego...aaagghh the blissful days and how good you look! Not surprised to say the least!

Britt Butler said...

I think you look dang pregnant!!! And I can't wait to meet baby #3... Like your shirt by the way(;

Angie said...

how cute are you??!?!?!?!?
i can't wait to see you and your little bump! :) love you!

Brooke Bennett said...

Congrats! I'm retarded, I didn't even know that you were preggo! Guess I need to spend a bit more time on the computer!