Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my favorite game....

Christmas Night the Clarkes have tradition of going to the church to play volleyball. I love this game. Played it in Jr High and Highschool and though I'm not as good as my sisters, I really do love this game. I was the setter because of my height and my sisters were amazing hitters. But I actually spiked a couple, blocked a few and set. It was so much fun, but I had to keep my competitiveness low key and just have fun. Above is the whole group. Mostly just all of Duane's kids and our fam, along with Brock (who we consider a brother) and his girlfriend.

Below is an action shot (hee hee) I'm in the purple shirt. :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Lookin like a pro! Remember when all of the Sharps came and they all complained that we were too competitive? That was fun.

Tami said...

That sounds like so much fun! You look all ready for action!