Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Caterpillars and Flowers

The blossoms are in full bloom right now which makes our yard spectacular! We had to take the photo op! Travis took these of Mika on Sunday. I think you can see so much of her personality in these shots! She is such a happy girl, very giggly and thinks she is the funniest of them all. Showing her sweet side...
And still our little worrier. :)
Ethan loves to collect. Whether it's monster trucks, race cars, rocks, or.... caterpillars- he has a place for them all. Inside. I'm a lucky mom. :)
Kaylin is my tough girl. If I need her to get a bug or spider etc, she gets it for me. And now she searches the yard for caterpillars. And when they are found they get a special home--an empty Easter bin. Although they always seem to escape the kids want to watch it turn into a butterfly...
Pretty girl. She's growing up way too fast! She is my flower child. It takes major self-control NOT to pick every flower she sees, usually ending up unsuccessful.
I love the dynamics with these 3. Siblings are such a treasure.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pics! Mika's hair is getting so long!! Her smile in that first picture makes me giggle! What cute kiddos! Miss you guys!

Meagan said...

So so cute! I love the distinct personalities of each of your kids!

Tami said...

Great pictures! Abby was looking at them with me and as we started with the pics of Mika Abby said, "Mika is always so cute!"