Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. I was definitely spoiled and I loved it! Church was nice, got lots of chocolates and Kaylin gave a talk in Primary. She did great and read it all by herself. Grandma Wendy had helped her write it about mother's. When we got home Travis took some pictures, he made me lunch, and then I read and took a nap all day. Heaven! When I woke up Brad and Travis were grilling. I got Brad's famous mashed potatoes, my favorite fruit salad and a green tossed salad fresh from the garden.
This is the only pictures of Travis and I that turned out! Bubby was a champ trying to take it! I think we are tripping over my heels! Thanks babe, for such a great day. Loves.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Adorable! You are such a great mom! I'm so glad you were spoiled for Mother's Day!!

Angie said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a great day!

Tami said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful mothers day. You deserve it! You and travis look like such young teens in that last picture. Cute!

Tami said...

PS cute outfit!