Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving FUN!

  My parents drove with me and the kids up to Virginia to stay with Meagan and her cute family. It was exciting, because we got to stay in their new house! My brother's fam was driving from CT to stay with some of Sarenas family that live very close as well. So it was a big Sharp and Woodruff partay.

We had our Thanksgiving feast at the church with about 8 families of Sharps and Woodruffs. It was a blast for all the kiddos. And boy did we have a feast! The food was excellent!
We also had the opportunity to be with Trevor as he was ordained a deacon.

Here are most of the little kids. They had so much fun together.

Ethan gained 2 little shadows. They were all blondies, so cute. He's in the middle of Trey and Jacie.

My brother is the best. I think he's a keeper.

Meagan's house was so much fun. She put up her Christmas Decorations for us and the kids loved it. Ethan loved baby Wendy and always played with her. 

All the Sharp, Clarke and Perdue cousins that were there. 

 Eating pizza!

This will be the last moment in time that my nephew will be the same height as me! And he even looks taller in this pic! Booo! I can't believe how much he's grown up. I can vividly remember when you were born and I came to visit you when you were only a few weeks old. Love ya Trev.

 Travis sister lives about 30 minutes away and came with Troy and cute Sayla to Meagan's. It was so fun to see them. Sayla is getting so big and is so stinking cute! She was super sleepy in this pic.

Ethan loved having the Sharps over so they could play the Wii. Jared was so nice to play all his games with him. They sat on Meagan's HUGE beanbag.

My mom was reading a story to Wendy--she loves books, and I just happened to be chilling next to them. :)

One day we went to Great Falls. It was very cold, but the kids had so much fun going on a hike and running around. Kaylin and Karinn- so excited to see each other.

The 2 preggie sisters. 



We had a wonderful time sharing Thanksgiving with all of you. It was always fun and had the best food ever! Thanks Perdues and Sharps for making this all happen!

No comments: