Monday, November 01, 2010

Trunk or Treat

We got to go to 2 trunk or treats this year! On Friday we went to ours. This is a pic of the parade, my two little fairies. 

 Here is my little bro's new fiancée, Stacey. Mika's warming up to her! (which is no small feat)

Superman and Golden Fairy

 Then we headed to my parents on Saturday. There ward went all out. They had an old fashioned cotton candy machine, popcorn machine, had a cake walk and doughnut eating contests. The kids had a blast and a sugar overload!!! (so did I!)



My kids with my cousin Rachel's kids. Abby is hiding, but Brighton is a bumblebee and Jackson is a giraffe. I also LOVE seeing my cousin and her cute family. 

I helped my mom in her trunk while Travis took the kids around. After a couple times around the kids joined us in the trunk. If we were thinking, we would have snapped a pic of all of us...oh well. 
Thanks for inviting us mom and dad--we had a great time and love every minute we spend with you!!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

What a fun weekend! I'm so jealous of the free cotton candy! Yum!! I hope your kids scored lots of candy for mom!

Angie said...

Such cute kiddos!! Looks like you guys had a fun-filled weekend with lots of sugar!! Cute pic of you and mama!