Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve and Day!

 We spent Christmas Eve up at my parents house. We acted out the Nativity. Here is our Joseph and Mary :)

And the Wise (wo)Man and Shepherd. My mom was the Angel and my dad, the Inn Keeper/Narrator. (Mika was asleep.)

Ethan was by far the most excited for Christmas morning! He woke up at midnight and at 5am asking if Santa had come yet. It was cute--except for the fact that it was midnight and 5 am!! We had told them the night before they can't come out till 6:45...Both Kaylin and Ethan were awake at 6 talking and giggling in their rooms. But I put my foot down and we didn't go downstairs till 6:45!

These are Ethan's favorites. He LOVES his remote control the best. I'm actually surprised it's still working well!

He also got a bike--from Santa. It's pretty cool, a Harley Davidson one with a speedometer and cool silver rims. Even though it was about 29 degrees outside Christmas morning, nothing would stop him from riding his bike!


Kaylin is as sweet as ever, cherishing every present she opened. She loved her doll and horse, but now that we are home and settled, she loves Max, the puppet blue lobster. (weird gift I know, but she loves puppets and it was on a killer sale...)

Mika was oh so sick with pneumonia that morning, so she was pretty out if it. She'd help me open her gifts and look at them, but it was pretty sad. She was up and happy for about an hour though. Here she is playing with her new princess Barbies on Kaylin's doll house. 

Angie's cute family came after breakfast. It was fun for the kids to show Lily their toys and play. We took some pics by my parent's beautiful Christmas Tree.
In this pic I'm 18 weeks along...

Merry Christmas!!! Oh and it actually SNOWED on Christmas Day! That has happened here in GA for over 100 years!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like a very fun Christmas. I am so happy for you that you got snow!!

Meagan said...

Merry Christmas! How cool that you got a white Christmas! I'm sure you were the most excited person in Georgia about that one....well maybe most excited adult. I'm sure your kids were ecstatic. What a fun Christmas! I'm so glad you were able to spend it with mom and dad.

Angie said...

Sad we didn't get any pictures of everyone together. Our visit was too short and everyone was too sick. :(