Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's a Girl....

 Well Travis and Ethan will be totally outnumbered, because we are having another little girl. I'm struggling to find names (and a room for her) but at least I have till May!

This is what I had the kids open to find out what would be joining our family....

Bubby was a champ. He was so disappointed and let down. He really wanted a brother. It broke my heart. But he wanted to set up the port-a-crib in my room and get out all the pink blankets for her. He saw me taking a picture of the shoes and wanted to join in. 

Ultrasounds are always hard to see, but it's still fun to show off. This is showing her girlie parts. :) 

 This is the best shot they could get of her profile. So her head is on the right and belly on the left. She is 18 weeks and 4 days, right on schedule and is growing and looks completely healthy. What a blessing!

So I'm off to "think pink" and get ready for another sugar and spicey little thing.

9 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Congrats!!! My ultrasound is on Jan. 13th. I'm 17 weeks and 5 days right now.

The Grush's said...

Congratulations. Girls are so much fun and May is a great time to have a baby.

Joyce said...

OH but how Ethan will love her to pieces! And later, he will love his sisters slumber parties:) hehehehe!

Kindra said...

We are so happy for you guys! Call me anytime you need something or a friend to talk to! Four was rough for me, and I cried many days, but so worth it! Love you guys!

Tami said...

Yea!!! How fun. Ethan is such a cutie. He is going to be so cute with that little girl. We are so happy for you guys!

Janine Padilla said...

Congrats Brit!!! That's so exciting!!!! Hope you're feeling well. You look beautiful!

melanie said...

yay!!!!! congrats

Meagan said...

YAY for girls!! Bubby will be such an amazing big brother to this new little girl. He is so great with every baby and kid I know! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

Angie said...

Congrats!!! So excited to meet her. Lily can't stop talking about how she wants to hold your new baby girl! :)