Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun Visit

My sister and her two kids and my mom came to my house for MLKing Day. What do you do on a cold rainy day? We ended up going to McDonalds who had a huge indoor play place. 

Henry was hilarious. He was so smiley...

 Grandma Wendy with 2 of her grandsons. What handsome little guys...





 We also tried the park, it was drizzling, but they still had fun. Lily has her bike helmet still on. :)

These two girls are so much alike. It's so fun to see them play together. Here they are coloring one of Kaylin's princess puzzles.

And building a "fort" in Ethan's bed with the cat, Fox. 

My mom had the camera and she caught a moment with Travis and I. I thought it was sweet cuz I don't get many pictures of us in a "moment". :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Looks like a fun day! I'm so jealous that you guys get to see each other so often! Miss you!!

Tami said...

Jealous!! Looks like a great time! I LOVE that picture of you and Travis. Such a cute couple!! xoxo