Monday, January 03, 2011

A little bit of Wedding....

Monday the 27th we headed up to SC for Brandon and Stacey's wedding. It was pretty chilly, some snow still on the ground in the shaded parts, but a beautiful day. The Sealing was so sweet and felt so much love between them. 
I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about the bridemaids dresses (I felt like a tent) but with all of us together, I thought it looked pretty good. I didn't have my camera out, so most of these are from Renae's camera--candid shots. 

I kept my little jacket on as long as I could...but I was still freeezing!

Jocey and I with our flowers....

Cute little girlies. Kaylin and Lana are friends at church and school so they were very excited they are now "family". Lana's dad is Stacey's brother and Kaylin's dad is Brandon's brother, so we aren't quite sure what to call the kiddos, so we just say cousins....
Emma, Kaylin, Lana and Kate.

 Lana, Kaylin, Kate, Emma, Ethan and Luke

Emma and Kaylin. Emma lives in St Simon's so we don't get to see her as much as Kaylin wants to. They are great little buddies.

I love this girl Jocelyn. Her and her husband Garett moved to GA this summer and it's been a blast palying games with them and date nights. She grew up best friends with Brandon (her cousin) and was also really close friends with Stacey.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Fun wedding. I think that you look hot in your dress! Cute ring too.

Meagan said...

You guys look awesome! I love the little girls and the handsome little bow-tie boys!! What a fun wedding!