Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Day

We had quite the whirlwind of a weekend! We helped my parents move, went to Monster Jam, Travis got sick, I got an infection in my tooth and then Valentines Day. Crazy! 
But we survived and even managed to get some cute pics. :)

At Ethan's class party. 

Mika joined him in the Bingo game. 

Handsome little man!

I can't get over it when I curl the ends of Mika's hair. She looked so adorable :)


The pills I had to take for my infection actually made me sick to my stomach, so we had to leave the party early-and quickly! So I wan't able to sneak in Kaylin's class or take any pictures of sweet girl, but she brought home this Vday card that made me chuckle. All the rest were those pre-bough Valentines with candies, but this boy Tamaras made this cute card for Kaylin. 

 Even though Travis had lost his voice and I was taking medication for my tooth, we both needed to get out for Vday. Our friends had planned an evening where we'd eat and play games. We were so glad we eneded up going, we had a blast.

It's amazing to me how much you can love another person. And how you think you can't love them any more and then the years prove you can. I can honestly say he is my best friend and the best match for me. 
Taking some pics with the girls at the partay too. Megan, Brittany, Me and Emily. I think it's hilarious that they are all my sisters names or mine!
Such fun girls, such a fun night! Thanks Emily for putting it all together and making the best dinner ever!

1 comment:

Tami said...

What a sweet post! I love Mika's hair curled too! What a cutie! That valentine for Kaylin is adorable! Finally a prego picture. You are adorable and you and Travis are such a cute couple!! I hope that your teeth are feeling better!