Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zoo Atlanta!

Ang and I took our kiddos to Zoo Atlanta! We had a blast. The weather was perfect and the kids were great. 


Lily and Bubs had so much fun together. :)

I love this pic! I actually cropped him, the girls are all looking cute, but Ethan was pulling this face cuz the flamingos stink so bad! 
The gorillas were a favorite spot. They had twin 2 year olds and a new baby. They were fun to watch.
Kaylin liked the little monkeys too. 
Kaylin did the climbing rock. There were 2 boys and another girl that went with her and she creamed them all to the top! Although she didn't know how to get down, she went up super fast. The helper was very impressed and she was so proud of herself. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

YES! It was a very fun day; beautiful weather and great kiddos! I've been dying to go for a while now...I'm so glad you went with me!!!

Tami said...

I'm so jealous! How fun that you guys got to go to the zoo together. Kaylin always looks so sweet in her pictures.. that's because she is. That is awesome that she is such a great rock climber! I love the flamingo pic of Ethan too! Fun!