Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Shower Dinner

My fabulous friend Emily threw me a fantastic baby shower dinner! Her and her mom along with Maddie made THE cutest decorations! These bouquets were made of baby shorts, onesies and socks. How cute is that?!? Thanks for spoiling me Emily--best baby shower I've ever had. :)


Can't go wrong with Chocolate Strawberries!! Yummy cake!

 My friend Joyce gives THE best gifts! She totally spoiled me. :)
checking out the goods...
Look at this gift basket! It had so many of my favorites! I had to hide a lot of it from Travis and my kiddos! 

With my wonderful, kind friend Kindra. She made sure I had something for me AND for the baby!

Yeah I'm a dork...

Maddie is so creative, she always surprises me with her amazing ideas! She's also my prego friend due a couple months after me!

A bunch of ladies contributed to the diaper cake. So cute! I can't even open it yet, it's the centerpiece on our table right now :))

My gorgeous friend Megan (who is also pregnant!) put together a hospital essential kit. :) It was put into this carry on bag--I love it. I'm halfway packed now!

My thoughtful friend Britt gave me some cute bows along with some other baby clothes! I love girlie stuff!



 My amazing and lovable friend Erin, she's so fun :) She gave me cute summer rompers.

Most generous and sweet friend Jennifer, always need warm pj's! 

My talented beautiful friend Kenda, who took pics all night. Thank you!! It's nice to not be the one behind the camera all the time! :)


 I missed all my dear friends that weren't able to make it, but I had such a wonderful time and appreciate all the gifts and friendship I share with all of you. Now I feel ready for this baby girl in about a month!!
THANK YOU!!!

No comments: