Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break - Hilton Head - Let's Play!

After dinner we saw a park with a statue of a guy walking an alligator. We had heard stories that sometimes people would see gators on the beach...so we had to take pics of all the kids riding a gator!

I'm 33 weeks!


 Ethan! He thought this was the coolest thing ever!!!

 Kaylin, pretty little thing...

 There was also a spinning compass thing that Kaylin thought was so fun.


Mika was very unsure about the gator. She did not like sitting on it by herself.

 We found a fun little beach park with a fountain. I love her expression. She truly is a little fish.



We had such a great time, we plan on taking a longer vacation there again. It was so family oriented, with so much to do. We love Hilton Head!

4 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

Looks like you had fun ...and a little sun! Don't you just LOVE the Beach:)

Joyce said...

I wanna go back!!

Unknown said...

Jealous - first things first. You are so flippin cute prego and I love your long locks! Secondly - Macie has Kaylin's swimsuit and I know our kids would be great friends. It makes me miss you that much more!!! Fun Spring Break girl

Angie said...

Ahhh, your pictures make me wish I was at the beach. Lily and I are looking at them together, and she said: why can't we go too?!?!? Looks like such a fun time. Love the girls pink shirts with turquoise flips. cute!