Monday, June 20, 2011

The BIG 3-0!!

Travis had the kids all day so in the morning my friend Joyce took me to get my nails done! The massage chair was my favorite! Thanks for the pedi Joyce! Then we went to Taco Mac for lunch and did some shopping! It was a great day! When I got home my cute little family ate dinner together. After all my girlies started coming over to do hair and make up! Renae, Jocey, Emily and Nicole all came over, it was fun :)
Then Kindra and Mandy met us there. They didn't get the wear all black memo so they were fun to play with :))

Emily did my make up "smokey eyes". It was different--never had it done before, but it was super fun to have it tonight. Thanks Em!


We played a game called Laser Frenzy where you have to get through the lasers without breaking them. It records your score. These are the ladies who did it. Proud to say I was number 1 because in laser tag I wasn't so good....

First game was a random team divide by couples. I came in LAST place!! Probably because I screamed so much everyone knew where I was....but the 2nd game we did girls vs guys and I was 4th out of 6th...I was moving up in the world! ;) It was a blast anyway and we want to to do it often. 

My sweet hubby. He was so good to me. He made my day perfect.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

YAY! I'm so glad you had such an awesome 30th birthday! You deserve it!!

Meagan said...

I hear mom watched your kids that week. What a fun week of celebrating you had!!! What a perfect way to turn 30!

Angie said...

Happy happy birthday to my awesome little sis! Can't believe you are 30!!! Old lady!!! :) Love you!

Tami said...

That sounds like a perfect birthday! I am so glad that you had so much fun! Happy Birthday!