Monday, June 20, 2011

Falling in Love with her....

We are all smitten by this new little stranger in our home. She is so precious and PATIENT! 

Ethan takes very good care of his littlest sister. He makes sure she has her passy and talks to her whenever she's awake. He also keeps our runny nosed noisy monster away! (He's very protective!)

Kaylin is my biggest helper. She LOVES holding her and when I need her to, she'll burp her for me. I love these pictures so much because Ashlynn is nuzzling her neck and Kaylin has the biggest true blue smile.
 How sweet is that?! It's so amazing to me, the connection siblings have. It's like they remember each other, they feel safe, they know they are loved....


My beautiful children. I love how this picture turned out.


I have never seen Mika this happy in a picture before. She is such a proud big sister!! She wants to help in any way she can...this includes: singing on the top of her lungs right in her face, getting her passy and waking her up to give it to her, patting her tummy to burp her...etc etc.

I've been lucky enough to have so many people helping me on and off, that I have a very sweet bond with my little Ashlynn. She is a sweetie and I feel so connected with her. I absolutely love it when she's upset and I just put my cheek to hers, she stops crying. 
 I feel so amazingly blessed to have my 4 sweet children. Being a new mommy of 4 during the hot summer time has proved challenging, but I wouldn't change anything to not have them in my life...

2 comments:

Meagan said...

ADORABLE!! There is definitely something special about sibling love!

Angie said...

So sweet. Love how all your kids have connected with her in a different way...and you too. Such a sweet family to be born in to. She's a lucky little girl! :)