Saturday, December 17, 2011

10 years together

My sweet love and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary together. It was so so much fun. We both agreed we needed more time, but a quick weekend get-a-way was still so great. We just stayed at the Westin near Perimeter. It was perfect, we got an upgraded room with a great view of the lake and city.

 We shopped and went to a movie, ate and walked around. It was the perfect time well spent.

Travis is so wonderful. He does so much and is the most unselfish person I know. He has a heart of gold, with the best intentions and also tender and sweet to the core. I love our talks together, he just gets me. Like no one else. He's seen the good, the bad and the ugly and it doesn't matter, he loves it all. That means so much. He's honest, kind and oh so patient. I love his laugh, his awesome smile, and even his moles. I love his snoring and the way he falls asleep in 2 seconds- because I know if he wasn't by my side, I'd miss all those things. Thanks for loving me and trying so hard to be the perfect man for me.

My amazing parents had our 4 kiddos all weekend. Of course the kids had a blast, and I'm hoping my parents did too! (probably not much sleep though!)
Here they are Sunday after church in their Christmas clothes. THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!

Yes even after a couple days I missed the kids dearly. I love love love being with Travis, but my kids are my purpose, who I am, what I love. And yes I missed the monster incredibly. :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

You guys are SUCH a cute couple!!