Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love my little Ashlynn. I hate that she is growing so fast. I miss her being tiny. But I'm enjoying every minute of her. She is a mover, roller, kicker etc and soon there won't be any snuggle time, so I'm taking as much as I can get!

My big girl is sitting up!! She hardly ever falls unless she wants to roll to get somewhere. I found her today sitting up waving her arms crying. It was so cute, because she was just lonely.

Ashlynn is lucky enough to have more than just baby toys. This is the kids' fake frog (filled with sand) it has a weird texture as you can see on Ashlynn's face.

 Mika rises to the occassion of the big sister role when the older kids are gone at school. She loves her so much. Maybe a little too much. :)
 I think they look so much alike here. I'm looking forward to seeing if it stays that way or not.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Love it! She has so much personality!!

Tami said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that last picture!