Monday, July 30, 2007

Danen's 2 yr. Anniversary

On July 6th every year we get together to remember Danen. At the park by where he died. His friends all come and we have a BBQ. Last year was painful, this year was happier. I still like to walk along where he died and end up where they found his body. My mom and I made a wreath and Brandon hung it on a tree right above where they found him. It's a peaceful place for me. Even though there are kids just 5 seconds away playing at a park, I can't seem to hear anything but my thoughts.
Travis' dad, Brad is explaining the Honor Award Danen and 2 of his friends are receiving at the end of the month.
Some of my favorite people! Renae, Kenda, Brittany and Laurel.
Ethan giving his "girlfriend" Savannah and kiss. Eating Danen's favorite cake!

No comments: