Monday, July 30, 2007

Kaylin turns 4!

Here's a picture I took of the show. The fireworks were awesome!







We spent the 4th of July up at my parents house. We slept over the night before so we could see Grandpa run the Peachtree Race, a 10K through the city. We got up early and headed downtown. We waited till we saw him and then met him at the finish line. Then we came home, ate lunch and had a little party for Kaylin. Angie, Andrew and Lily were there too. Kaylin was so excited! Grandma got her a Dress Up trunk and Princess Paper Dolls. Lily got her some Princess books. I made a small cake and some mini cupcakes. Before she blew out her candles she stopped and said, "I wish....I wish....I wish I'd have a Princess Party!" A few days later, she did with her friends, but it was so cute. Grandpa got Ethan a huge Tonka Dump Truck. They played all day with their toys, went to the park, and then after dinner we headed down to Peachtree City to watch fireworks with Grandma Clarke and Paka. By then both of the kids had fallen asleep, but they still sat and watched the fireworks in awe.



No comments: