Monday, July 30, 2007

My Birthday!



This year for my birthday we went with our friends Jeff and Brittany to 6 Flags over Georgia! It was so much fun! We got babysitters for the day! Both Brittany's share the same b-day!! Crazy! My favorite ride was the Golliath! It was huge and the best part was sitting next to Travis yelling "whooooo hoooooo"! I also loved Acrophobia where you are at the top of a tower and then drop you. That was the funniest thing ever. At closing, we were the last to ride Golliath and someone said it was their birthday and asked for one more ride, so we got one more! It was so much fun!!
This is my best friend Brittany Butler. We share the same birthday so it was fun having a special day togther! On my real b-day Travis took me out on a date! It was nice being with him. I think we saw a Pirates 3.

No comments: