Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ethan Man


Here's my little Ethan man, just before bed, watching Shrek on mommy's bed. He was so cute, I had to capture the moment. We had Shrek 1 and 2, and he wants to watch them all the time. He'll even say, "Mommy, I am Ogre! Roar!" Like Shrek does in #2.
Since Kaylin is off to school, it's just been Ethan and I. Although he's a busy body, we've been having a lot of fun. He's definitely mommy's helper! He's getting so big and talking up a storm. Most of the time, he's shy around strangers at first, but lately that hasn't happened for long. His loud, crazy side comes out quite quickly! He's hilarious, always concerned about daddy and his trucks, Kaylin at school, and his toys.



I have to wake him up to get Kaylin off to school on time, so most days he crashes--anywhere, from the car, the couch, the floor or whatever bed is closest! :) Today he fell asleep in the car so I tranfered him to the couch as we had to pick up Kaylin in 1/2 hour. Thankfully he stays asleep...

No comments: