Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lily Jane

Grandma and Angie came up/down for the day. We hung out, made burp cloths, yummy brownies, picked up Kaylin from school andwent swimming! Above is a picture of Ethan "talking" to Lily. She is so smiley and tries to giggle. It's so cute. Ethan just loves her. He's becoming quite the chatterbox!
Sweet Lily Jane. She loves looking around, being held (especially by her momma, but Grandma and Auntie Brit try to steal her away as much as possible!) and being outside.
My little niece Lily is 2 months old already! She's growing so fast! Below is me bouncing on an excercise ball, Lily loves it!
Sleeping Lily. Isn't she beautiful?

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

What a honey! I want a baby....No Lindsay STOP! Remember those sweet babies turn 2 years old AAAGGHHH!!! My mentality has totally changed Brit. When I think I want a baby, I remember I owe my kids patience so we are gonna have to wait a bit! I could eat somebody elses baby up....like baby Ava (Josh & Lindsie's little babers) Your niece is a love...so cute!