Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My sister Meagan's Wedding

Meagan and Chris got married in the Washington DC temple. Meag asked me to be the photographer. I LOVE the pictures I got of her and Chris, the family ones that I was in was a little tricky though! Above is Kaylin and Karinn, the two inseperable flower girls!
Above is one of my favorite photos of the whole day. Her dress was gorgeous on her!

I love this one of her too...yep in Sepia tone. It's just stunning with that train.
The Sharp Party! It was so fun seeing everyone, aunts, uncles, friends from Redmond, friends of Meagans...it was a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Raymond said...

Brittany you are a fantastic photographer. Meagan's dress is beautiful, looks like a fabulous day. Fun to see some friends from Redmond in the pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

Krissy said...

Oops, that was me Krissy above, I guess I was signed in as my hubby Ray.