Saturday, January 05, 2008

What the Clarke brothers do for fun...

Last Saturday, on a cold, wintery afternoon Travis, his youngest brother Brandon and cousin Devon decided to build a "slider" and pull a wakeboard behind the quad over a frozen and utterly disgustingly dirty retention pond...
Travis fell face first INTO the pond, thus claiming "The muddiest" award...
I thankfully had a photo session earlier (and actually afraid a neighbor would come knocking at my door declaring some nature or environmental rights or something), I was gone, so yes, my children were out there too. Ethan thoroughly enjoying this spectacle and Kaylin was asking her daddy, "Dad, why do you think this is fun?"

Above, Travis after falling into the pond.
Below: Devon giving him a hand

This is proof it actually worked and they did have a really great time! I sit here wondering, what will they come up with next???

3 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Those Clarke boys are always getting down and dirty....also I LOVE the family pictures. They look great. One ? If you are the photog...who took them???

Britt Butler said...

Is this behind your house?! I LOVE what Kaylin said, haha, such a girl(;

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.