Thursday, January 24, 2008

TAG you're it!

Alright, I've been tagged, but I have to say I'm kind of excited talking about my sweet lovey! :) This is a pic of me and Travs dancing at my sister's wedding...




MY HUSBAND....
what is his name? Travis Chase Clarke
how long have you been together? 7 years or so
how long did you date? 6 months, engaged 6 month, married for 6 years
how old his he? whoa, he's 28 now, he'll be 29 this summer! Yikes!
who eats more? Travis used to, but I usually take the cake while pregnant!
who said i love you first? gosh, i don't remember, i'll have to ask him!
who is taller? Travis but barely when I'm in heels! (or so I think!)
who can sing better? Me, but Travis sure tries :)
Who is smarter? We've both got our strengths...basically he knows guys things, I know girl things!
who does the laundry? Ugh I do and way too often!
who pays the bills? I do, but lately I've been a bit forgetful, oops!
who sleeps in the right side? Travis...but it changes in different houses or places. But once I pick my spot, I'm stuck
who mows the lawn? Travis does here, but I have in every place we've lived!
who cooks dinner? I do but not willingly...can't wait for the day i can have a professional chef in my house! --in my dreams, right??
who drives? when we are together, Travis. Although he has no sense of direction...I'm a dang good navigator! And I'm a horrible driver at night! Anyone seen my glasses?
who is more stubborn? Well that would be me I guess--married to the nicest guy on the planet.
who kissed who first? I definately did. Really fond memory!
who asked who out first? I did, saw him and made his cousin bring him to a party at my house. from then on he was mine for the keeping!
who proposed? Travis. Even though the whole day was a disaster for him, it was so cute and romantic on my end!
who has more friends? I do
who is more sensitive? Me, give me a break, I'm prego! :) (I am when I'm not though too!)
who has more siblings? Both have the same amount! 6 kids in each fam.
who wears the pants? I think we are a good team, but I run the house! ;)

TAG YOURE IT! Melanie, Britt Butler, Janine, Mandee, Angie (yes--do it!!!) Meagan and Brooke!

1 comment:

Britt Butler said...

Ok, I did it! Only for you tho! I enjoyed reading yours and I LOVE that cute picture of you and Travis!