Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Hunt

This morning we had an Easter Egg Hunt at the church. First there was a yummy brunch, where the pic below was taken. These are Kaylin's favorite church friends Haley and Tarin. I was in charge of taking the photos for the activity, so I had to make my kids pose afterwards! This is Ethan's pose--the Mommy I want my picture taken look. Nice.
Ethan on the hunt. He scored!
Kaylin was on the other side of the building. Lots of running back and forth....Pretty girl looking for "pink" eggs.
This is what happens when I say, "Cheese!" I don't know why I even bother....


2 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Don't you just LOVE Easter! Great pictures, love the whole Easter basket idea, egg hunts, cute dresses, spring time around the corner and of course a great time to reflect on our Savior!

Tami said...

That is what happens when I say cheese too! Ugh. Somehow you end up with amazing pictures of them smiling though... What is your magic word to make them smile without the bad cheese smile?