Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kaylin girlie

"Little Miss Model" for Brittany Butler's new bow and bracelet company called Starlette. Kaylin was excited to get all dressed up, this is her Easter Dress. We are working on her "pretty princess" smile. :) As for the poses we need to show off the bows and bracelets...but I thought she still looked super cute.
It's always cute to have a little distraction. You can catch a possible "real smile" and this one caught her cute profile.
This one doesn't really show off her bow at all, but I loved her little face. She's just growing up too fast!!! (this one is my fav!)
Now I think she's just bored. She's ready to play and wants to get this over with! :) Aren't 4 1/2 yr olds patient????

5 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

She is sooo beautiful Brit. I LOVE the dark skin that she was so blessed to get and she really is a honey!!

Angie said...

Love these pics! Kaylin looks beautiful...definitely growing up too fast!! I love the new pics of the kids down the side too. Those are great! We gotta get a picture of our girls in their matching dresses someday...

Love ya!

teamw said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I love them!!

Becca Jane said...

Hey, this is DeAnn Green's sister, Becky. I visited her in Newnan a year or so ago...Anyway, congrats on Baby #3! Your kiddos are so cute!

Tami said...

What a sweet little princess!