Monday, July 20, 2009

Random

What is your current obsession?
don't really have one. maybe chocolate milk.

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
steak

What are you wearing today?
jeans and a t-shirt. just like every other day....

What's for dinner?
taquitos per kids request!

What would you eat for your last meal?
Cafe Pig Pork Sandwich with a coke :)

What's the last thing you bought?
Swimsuits for the kids for our summer vacation next week!

What are you listening to right now?
Kid's lullaby CD, never seem to get sick of it, even after 6 yrs of listening to it!

What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Lindsay....although I think she tagged her other friend Brittany....it's hard to resist this crazy woman! loved her from the moment I met her and will till the day I die. Nicest, sweetest person EVER

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hawaii I think. If that island has sunk into the ocean, then we'll just stay in Georgia. I really do love it here.

What is one of your hobbies?
Photography. I love taking photos, working on them...it's just when do I have the time??

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. Can't seem to keep the house clean longer than an hr.
2. Mornings. they make me extremely grumpy.
3. Rude people.

What is your favorite color?
Right now I love that bright summer blue.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
Practical? AE jeans
Impractical? My robe. I could wear that all day.

What is your dream job?
Family and Children Photography in my own studio.

Describe your personal style.
I think I have two...one is flip flops, jeans, t-shirts. Relaxed. Wavy hair. Beach bum.
Then when I get to look nice...nature inspired accessories, heels, perfume.

What are you going to do after this?
taking a shower

What inspires you?
photography, spiritual lessons at church, my parents, friends, music.

Who was the last person you kissed?
kaylin and ethan going to bed.

What are you currently reading?
The Good Son when I want to figure out my son, Breaking Dawn when I need to escape...

What delighted you most today?
Mika trying to wrestle with us. Her tongue noises and her giggle.

By what criteria do you judge a person?
If the are rude to me because of my children, otherwise I don't think ill of others.

If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
to dance as well as those girls on So you think you can dance!

The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
Tag eight other people!

I tag: Brittany Butler, Tami, Mandee, Janine, Angie, Jenye, Mom, Melanie.

2 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

YAE....and HeLLo I was SO talking about you when I "tagged" you! Thanks for completing this little random survey! I need to know what this book is that you are reading called "The Good Son!" I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE...as Dalan is giving me a run!

Tami said...

I acutally did it! Yea. I thought that it was funny because some of our answers were exactly the same. Your answers were cute. You are such a wonderful person!