Monday, July 06, 2009

Remembering Danen

Today is the anniversary of when Travis' brother Danen passed away. I can't believe it's been 4 years....We always like to take time during the day to remember him and how I do it is to look through his pictures. He had such a fun, happy, good life.
I have really great memories with him, when Travis and I were dating he was 14. One of my favorites was our bubble gum war. He always had to win at everything--and he usually did.

Tonight we will meet at the park where he died to meet with family and friends and take time to remember him.

We miss you Dane.

2 comments:

melanie said...

i've been thinking of him all morning. wish we could be there at the park tonight.

The Grantham Family said...

I think it is so great that you are so active in keeping his memory alive and making sure your kids are aware of him. Great pictures and a sweet post of reflection.