Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Festival

We went to Kaylin's school fall festival yesterday. It was pretty chilly, but I don't think it mattered to these fun-loving kids! Kaylin got her face painted as a butterfly. Travis has been such a great help to me lately, I got hit with a bad cold with a fever on friday and was totally out of it all weekend. He's such a super-dad!

As you can see Kaylin is walking on air--she was soooo happy.

The great thing about the festival was everything was priced decently. Pizza was 2$ and cotton candy was 50 cents. Here Kaylin is showing her love for pizza.


She loves going on rides, even though she went alone, you would have never known, she had such a blast!


Ethan loved all the blow up fun! I think he jumped in one for 20 mins strait. No lines, it was awesome. Here he's going down the slide.
And Kaylin on the slide. Because we got a wristband, they all got free tickets to adopt an animal, so Kaylin picked the pink bunny. Ethan got the cat from Shrek and Mika got a doggie.

Ethan enjoying the cotton candy. They made it right there on the spot.

1 comment:

Tami said...

That looks like tons of fun! I love the picture of Kaylin walking on air! How nice that it wasn't crowded with huge lines too. I am sorry that you have been sick lately. I hope that you feel better soon. I have updated my blog recently too, check it out when you get a minute.