Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Heartbreaker?

So today the Director of Ethan's school, stopped me and leaned close to me and said:
Do you have any idea how many girls are in love with your son?

I had no idea how to respond, I was not expecting that!

I'm not quite sure if they love him for this cRazY side.... Or his handsome side....

Or his shy side...

But it's quite funny when I drop him off to school and the girls will say, "Hiiiii Eeeethannnnn". (He gets so embarassed.)
One time a cute little black girl who sits next to him told me, "Ethan is so funny, he drives me crazy he makes me laugh so hard!" A different time we are leaving and another girl says goodbye to him and her mom says, "Oh thaaaat's Ethan!"
Hmmmm.......I think I may have a heartbreaker on my hands! :) Right now he just burst into a song from Wicked that says, "My face is flushing..."and then of course he changes all the words to say something with some kind of potty word...then to smile that smile and say, "ooopsie, that was an accident."
Sheesh.

3 comments:

Angie said...

definite heartbreaker!! i know lily sure adores him! he must have a way with the ladies!! :)

Unknown said...

Well, he IS adorable! It was fun talking to you the other night!
Erin

Tami said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie! I am not surprised at all. He really reminds me so much of Stanford. One time I was sitting next to Stanford when I was helping at his kindergarten class and a girl walked right up to him and said, "Stanford I have a crush on you!" He wasn't thrilled and yelled at her, "I know someone already told me!" Funny. Ethan is going to be a major heartbreaker!