Sunday, November 08, 2009

Monster Trucks!!!

Today they had 2 monster trucks there. I don't know who was more excited, Travis or Ethan. But you could pay 5 bucks to go on a ride. I can't look at this with out laughing at Travis' thumbs up. Hee hee! Waiting to go....
They also had a couple shows where a red truck smashing cars and pumpkins. Pretty cool I'd have to say.
I didn't put any of Mika on the jumping pillow and she was so cute on it. She had a blast. It was sooo bouncy. I even got bounced a few times!

And they all fall down!!! It was so fun watching the kids on here.




1 comment:

Angie said...

i still can't believe that lily was mika's age last year. we looked back at our pictures and she looked so tiny! what a fun day, though. defnitely need to make this a yearly tradition! :)