Sunday, November 08, 2009

Rock Ranch

We had a wonderful day at the Rock Ranch. It's this awesome fun-filled place owned by the Chick Fil-A owner. We met the Hayes' and my mom came with us too. Here's the clarkeys on a cow bench. :) (this is right by the train and petting zoo.) They have these tunnels that go underground. Kaylin-

And Ethan-


Kaylin of course wanted herface painted....

They had these tractor bikes. I went on a single one with Mika, but Travis took all the older kids on a ride. Ethan started helping out with the pedaling, then they switched some of the way and Kaylin ended the trip. Travis was in charge of the steering and it was crazy!! Although I couldn't find the brake and when I go off the worker said "Wow, I've never almost been run over by an adult before!"


Waiting for the tractor bikes. Isn't Mika getting so big?? Well, she's still tiny, only 19 lbs, but she her hair is getting longer and she's talking so much. I love it. It was a gorgeous day. We were all hot in our long sleeves and wished we had our flip flops. Travis actually got a red neck (suitable for where we were...) and Ethan and Kaylin got pink cheeks! In November??? Really???

On the cow train, Mika rode with Kaylin. The took a long circle pretty slowly and when they came back around, this is what we saw....
Getting lost in the corn maze. We had a lot of fun. If you look closely, I'm holding Mika --her hand is wrapped around my back and she is fast asleep....


Coolest truck ever. I took an awesome pic of it from the other side, but the bench to take pics was in front of it. It wasn't a monster truck or anything and Ethan didn't think it was very cool at all, but he looks so cute in this pic.

Sweet Kaylin and I, walking out. We were sitting on a rock right by a beautiful creek.


5 comments:

Kenda said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks like so much fun!

Angie said...

you got some great pictures!!! apparently none that my family were in! yes...we were there.... :P can you send me the one of me, andrew and henry?

melanie said...

that looks like a fun place!! BTW....i love your hair long!!

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the pics of your kids in the slides. So cute! And I love the one with you and Kaylin.. such beauties!

The Gardner Family said...

I didn't even know this place exists. Looks like a lot of fun!