Monday, August 09, 2010

1st day of school!

After sweet Father's Blessings the night before, here are the kids geared up ready to go! They woke up full of excitement and anticipation! Kaylin is in 2nd grade now and Ethan is in Kindergarten. Kaylin wasn't very interested in picture taking this morning, but Ethan was all smiles.

Mika was a bit lonely today. She stuck to me like glue. She talked my ear off non-stop, but only asked about bubby twice. Usually she'd be down for a nap when the bus comes, but I kept her up so she could see them. The bus stop is 3 houses down the street.


I love their bus driver! He let Kaylin sit with Ethan (for the first week) and is so sweet with Kindergartners having them sit in the first rows. Ethan's class theme is chica chica boom boom so he had a jungle hat on today. :)


3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that your kids are in school all ready! What cute kids! I am so excited that Ethan is in Kindergarten. I bet that he loves it!

Meagan said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up your kids are! 2nd grade and Kindergarten! How fun that they get to ride the bus together.

The Gardner Family said...

Kaylin looks so grown up! I bet it's nice to have them back in school:)