Monday, August 23, 2010

Hanging Time

The kids had such a great time with all their cousins! There are 19 grandkids, so needless to say it was a full house with lots of happy children. Mika loved playing with Jared, and also with the girls in their attic hideout. :) She'd get her snuggle time with Kaylin at quiet time....
Kaylin loved playing family night games. Here she's relay racing with Jared.


Kaylin also got a haircut by Aunt Emily who is the best beautician ever!!!


These 3, along with Abby and occasionally little sisters were inseperable. I love how close in age they all are and how friendly they are to each other.

Mika was never too busy for mama's hugs.

The "boy quiet time" if Travis wasn't napping with Mika, he was watching the boy movie for quiet time. I'd say he deserves this vacation!!

Eating with 30 or so people was as overwhelming as I thought...here's Travis and I enjoying a spot next to each other...

After I took Family pictures on Tuesday I spent a lot of nights editing and going through favorites with sisters. :) Here's Tami and I...

There were so many more I wanted to post--each with a fun memory behind it. I miss the beach so much and being with everyone....

1 comment:

Tami said...

You have such great kids! I loved getting to know all of them better! I wish that we lived closer to you guys!! We love you guys!