Monday, September 13, 2010

Clarke Family Pics

We went over to Line Creek, the lighting was perfect and the scenery--couldn't beat it. BUT it was soooo muggy. I'm so glad pictures don't show how sweaty I really was. This is my favorite family shot. It was hard finding a good spot on the rocks for a tripod, but it worked out pretty well.


I love this one of the brothers. If only Danen was here....
My kids could NOT stay out of the water. They rolled up their pants and their bums were totally wet! But I thought it was so cute!!

4 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

YOur pictures turned out so cute! I love the colors! It's funny even the in-laws look like the fam...

Meagan said...

Love the pictures! They turned out really great!! The last picture is classic....like they just got caught playing in the water. Cute!!

Angie said...

FABULOUS pictures! LOVE the location!! it looks awesome!! cute last one of your three kids. :)

Tami said...

All of those pictures turned out great!! When my kids saw the last picture where the water looks dark they asked if they were standing in the mud. :)