Monday, September 13, 2010

My photo wall!

I know it's probably no big deal to you, but this is a huge feat in my house!! I got my photo wall up!! I'm so excited about it! Travis and I stared at it all day Saturday! The scripture holds a special meaning for us and the wood block on the right says "All because two people fell in love"--meaning my parents, with the Sharp fam pictures above it.
I still have to get 5x7 and 4x6 frames but I still put the photos up so I could see the big picture. :) It's starting to feel like "home" down here....

5 comments:

Kenda said...

You did a good job girl. I am excited to see it in person.

T said...

Looks AWESOME Brit!

Meagan said...

Looks amazing! There is nothing like pictures on the wall to make a house feel like a home! Excellent job!!

Tami said...

Wow! That looks beautiful! I wish that I had half the creative talent that you have! Nice job! I love being able to see your wall! I have a bit of a photo wall and it was fun to update my family picture, kids pictures and some fun candid pictures with pics from the beach! Thanks again for the pictures!

Karen said...

I love it! I really want to do something like that in our house.