Monday, May 23, 2011

Ashlynn Grace

Ashlynn Grace Clarke was born May 21st at 9:14pm. She weighed in a whopping 7 lbs 11 oz (my biggest baby so far!) and was 20.5 inches long. She had dark black curly hair and was very alert. 

 It was a very quick delivery. I progressed so quickly after they started inducing that I got an epidural after an hour and was a 6-7. That slowed things down a little bit, but a little less than 2 hours later, she was ready to come! I had to wait for 10 mins till my Dr came and that was probably the hardest part of it all. After 7 pushes this beautiful bright eyed baby girl came into this world and into our hearts. :)

My labor and delivery nurse was awesome!! I loved her and hated going over to postpardum because I wanted to stay with her. She took our little fam picture. This was about an hour after Ashlynn was born.

She nursed right away and was a little pro! Here's daddy giving her her first burp :)

No comments: