Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a really wonderful day. Travis did all he could to make sure I was happy, fed and rested. :) Church is early, so we did everything after. The kids were great, helpful and happy. But one of my favorite things about Mother's Day is family pictures. I know, I'm lame. But I treasure them. I just adore my family.

37 weeks. It was exciting to think I'd have another little one joining our family soon. 

 My love. He's so good to me. Thanks for such a perfect day. 


After lunch Kaylin came in and colored on my bed with me. After a short nap, they all piled on excited to give me their gifts they made and bought. It was a sweet little treat.
 I just love my crazies.

Bubby is my big helper, and a speedy one at that. He loves cuddles from mom but only if they are short. :) He gives the best kisses and I adore his scratchy voice when he says I love you, every night. He's learned that "mommy is always right!" even if it surprises him every time. :) My little man....

Kaylin is my sweetie. She is so obedient and always wants to make sure mommy is happy and feeling well. She loves giving me hugs and cuddles. She looks a lot like me and it makes her so happy when people say that. She is my peacemaker. My sweet girl....

 Ah Mika...my little shadow, my boss, my playmate. She loves to cuddle, sing me songs when she thinks I'm upset and loves to talk and talk and talk. We spend so much time together that when we are apart I miss her dearly. One can't go anywhere with out their shadow right?

I LOVE being a mommy and don't know what my life would be like with out my crazies. I treasure each of them and their distinct personalities. I love watching them grow and learn. Motherhood is so exhausting but also more rewarding than I never knew possible. Thanks for such a great Mother's Day!!

No comments: