Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day

 While me and Ashlynn were recouping at home, Travis took the kids to Wedowee for Memorial Day Weekend. They had a blast!!! Ethan loves the boat, playing with his little boats and with Bronson.

They are little water bugs. They played King of the Tube with their dad and Travis said they are strong kids!! He had to really fight to get up there. :)

Brandon and Travis always think outside the box. They have SO much fun together. These pictures made me laugh....

While they are having fun on the wakeskate, Ethan was put in charge of the video camera. Travis said he did a really good job!




This picture I have to call "True Joy" that look on Travis' face is priceless to me. :)


 Mika loves her Clarke aunties. Jocey painted her nails. Look at her cute bun!

Kaylin loves the lake. She doesn't even mind that little fish nibble her toes. Devon caught a fish one day, marinated it and cooked it. Travis said if she took a bite she could have some chocolate. So she did. When asked if she liked it she responded "It was okay..." My heart sunk, but I think she'll stick on my side for the time being....

Mika liked stealing Bronson's floatie. I have to say she looks pretty cute in it! 

Yo Yo and Kaylin on the Paddleboard....

 Kaylin swam out to see Paka. I call him Paka the grouch in this pic ;)

 Mika swimming with her "Bama"...

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love lake Wedowee. What a fun tradition! Looks like they had a blast! Don't you want Kaylin to like fish? That is awesome that she tried it! Does Mika call Vicki Bama? That's what our kids call Adam's mom. How funny.

Meagan said...

How fun! Looks like an amazing weekend! I'm glad you had time to relax and enjoy your sweet baby. And that your family was busy having a blast while you were away!