Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Travis and Mika!

Here is the quote translated: "Fathers, you are the primary model of manhood for your sons. You are their most meaningful mentor, and believe it or not, you are their hero in countless ways. Your words and your example are a great influence on them." -Elder M. Russell Ballard October 2009 Conference

My sister-in-law Stacey found this on the Italian LDS facebook page! Remember when the church came to take pictures of us for 4 hrs?!
I was excited to see this! They are famous in Italy! :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Cool!!

Tami said...

I love that picture and what a cool quote!! I can't belive that Stacey stumbled upon that picture. So cool!

Grandma Sharp said...

All the Clarke's are famous (in my book) besides handsome Travis and adorable Mika.... we just haven't found those pictures yet in the church's curriculum yet!? ! This one is so very sweet though... almost magical

Jene and Megan said...

That's awesome!!