Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big 10 month old

My little rascal is already 10 months old! Crazy how time is flying by. 
She's crawling, cruising, standing, waving, blowing kisses...it's all too cute.

 She's working on the blowing kisses. She puts her hand up, but doesn't blow... It's still cute.

This is her laughing face...


 Ethan let Ashlynn play with his Monster Trucks...
 ...she was SO happy!
He loves carrying her around on his shoulders too. We were nervous but it turns out she totally loves it. The girls dressed her up with a crown and wand so it just needed a picture...(Mika was spraying herself with a spray bottle...)

 She's not as camera savvy as Mika was as a baby. She'd much rather be held and hugged instead of be in front of the camera :)

5 comments:

Angie said...

Love that pic with Ashlynn on Ethan's shoulders. Love all the faces! So cute! Can't believe she's 10 months already!! It's going by too fast!!!!

Meagan said...

What a cutie pie!!! I too love the princess on Ethan's shoulders! What a happy, fun little girl! I sure miss you guys and can't wait to get to know this sweetie pie!

Meagan said...

Dang, I thought I already commented. So so cute! I love her sweet personality and wish we lived closer to see you guys! What a fun, adorable baby girl! I love the little Queen on Ethan's shoulders. She must be quite adored and spoiled with love in your home!

Tami said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable! I love how sweet Ethan is with his sisters. Ashlynn is growing up so fast!! I love the black and white pic of the two of you! You are beautiful!

Grandma Sharp said...

As her grandmother I am just really grateful that she was never stranger shy of me- for she is a sweet thing to hold and to cuddle with. On the other hand, grandpa, who loves holding his grand babies can't wait until she lets him hold her again. :) He has really missed that, although he does chuckle when she calls down to him from the top of the stairs! Love that girl and her mama