Monday, June 04, 2012

Easter!

Happy Easter!! We had a beautiful sunny Easter this year. Our church is late in the afternoon so I distracted the kids while the Easter bunny hid the eggs and baskets. He was a little too good for the kids this year, but all is all, everything was found!

Ethan is our finder in the house. 

 Kaylin was pretty stumped. I love her little face...

Mika was so excited!

Our little fam before we left for church. I was so excited I got all the girls in exact matching dresses! I've never been able to do that before! 

My sweet crazies. Oh how I love them. 
 Ashlynn is growing up too fast, it's killing me!! She loves putting everything in her mouth, even these round spikey balls that fall from the pines here. She's so funny!
 My gorgeous Kaylin and I. She makes special days even more special by helping out mom and keeping peace in the home. How I cherish her.

No comments: