Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Pictures

So here we are attempting another round of family pictures for our Christmas cards. Of course I can't post the ones we'll actually use on the cards, but you can get the idea of how well the whole event went. :) The kids made faces the whole night. At the end, I was wishing even a blank stare at the camera would be better than their crazy faces! But I guess it shows their fun-loving personalities??? I love the ones of Travis and I--woooeeee, what a great looking couple!

Nice wide open mouth Ethan...and I think Kaylin's done...

Cute Kaylin

So seeing as I'm the photographer, I struggle taking our family pics as I have to be in them! But I had my friend take them in between taking pictures of her family. That worked out pretty well. Every place we posed we'd trade spots and arrange the kids so they looked okay. But no matter the positioning, their faces tell it all.

So I have a sister who cuts hair as a profession and all 4 of her kids had no hair till age 1. And here I am who loves taking pictures and my kids can't stand posing. Hmmm. Something's wrong here.....

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

You have such a beautiful family. Brit...you are gorgeous and probably one of the cutest pregos I have seen EVER! I miss you girl. Wish so much that we lived closer. I love, love, love your photos!